Zhiyun’s ‘Lab’ series are their flagship gimbals, with cutting-edge innovations and unique features.These include:
– The model is Versatile & ergonomic.It is also tiny but mighty, which makes this Weebill Lab ideal for mirrorless cameras.
– This easy handling gimbal can be held upright or in underslung position using tripod as handgrip, for a unique and effortless filming experience without hustle.
– Has got a smaller motor size but increased motor torque and faster response speed.
– Crafter latch design makes it super-easy to balance; to lock and save the current set-up.
– It has wireless image transmission; real-time monitor, framing & parameter control of camera; and is compatible with smartphones and tablets.
– ViaTouch Control System lets you control every detail on a phone screen. External follow focus for precise and smooth focus control on all camera systems. The gimbal has a PhoneGo mode which allows you to single tap for max follow speed which is perfect for extreme sport scenes.
– The great product also includes other features which are:Via ZT Play: panorama, focus timelapse, motion timelapse, long exposure
Other unique features:
3kg payload, two fitted batteries for 10 hours on single charge, double quick release plates, robust hand-held tripod, intuitive OLED display, compact size that folds for storage, compatibility with ZY Ecosystem accessories.
– Payload: from 300g to 3kg
– Battery runtime: 6 to 12h
– Dimensions: 7 x 19 x 30cm
– Weight: 970g
- What’s in the box:
- Weebill Lab gimbal stabilizer
- Lab Gimbal Stabilizer
- Battery Charger
- Carry Case