A next-generation drone that offers a 32x Zoom function, thermal imaging, advanced data security and has a ruggedized airframe.
3 2 X Z O O M A N D A D V A N C E D IMAGING SYSTEM
A powerful triple camera with up to 32x continuous zoom.
It records visible and thermal photos and videos (video quality: 1280x720p in thermal spectrum / up to 4K HDR in the visible spectrum). The camera also has a Hybrid 3-axis stabilization (2-axis mechanical stabilization and 3-axis digital stabilization). It also has sensors with the following inches:
- A CMOS 1/2.4’’ sensor and EO (electro-optical) tele-camera for a 32x stabilized zoom and stealth observation capabilities
- A CMOS 1/2.4’’ sensor and EO wide camera for visible spectrum short-range reconnaissance
A FLIR Boson 320 longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal camera: 320×256 resolution, 50° HFOV, temperature range -10 °C to +150 °C. The gimbal tilt ranges from -140° (beyond nadir) to +110° (over zenith). One can also replay, edit, and analyze thermal media from the drone on the device, without downloading.
Easy to operate
It can be flight-ready in less than 55seconds and it does not have any built-in limitations for NFZ and it only weighs a maximum of 1.1LB (500) grams.
The drone unfolds, powers on, and connects securely to its controller in less than 55 seconds. It does not require any GPS synchronization to take off: flies perfectly indoor and in obstructed areas as well. Some of the features also include;
- Hand launch and hand landing features for difficult terrains
- No built-in limitation for NFZ (no-fly zone)
- Quietest drone in its class: sound level of just 79 dB when it is at 50 cm off the ground
- Standard USB-C charging
- Weighs 1.1 lb (500 g)
- Flight time of 32 minutes – best in class for a drone of its size
IP53 qualified for water and dust resistance.
IP53 (5 against solids: dust-protected / 3 against liquids: sprayed water and rain protected). The stabilized imaging ensures high-quality footage even at 15 m/s wind conditions.
Trusted and secure
Same high-end security, durability, and imaging capabilities as the Parrot’s ShortRange Reconnaissance (SRR) drone designed for the U.S. Army. It was manufactured in Massachusetts, USA and has a USD card encryption with AES-XTS algorithm and 512-bit key length. It also offers complete protection of photos and videos if the drone is lost at any given time. It has a secure WPA2 Wi-Fi connection and signed firmware prevents any malicious modification of the drone’s software.
Use of trusted standards and open protocols such as Wi-Fi, WPA2, RTP/RTSP, H.264, and GUTMA. It is GDPR compliant – no data is shared by default without the consent of the user and the anonymous flight data stored in secure European servers – local copies on the drone.
New flight features
Advanced flight features designed to meet the unique needs of professionals.
Powered by a new version of FreeFlight 6, ANAFI’s acclaimed piloting software. Fly by coordinates in assisted framing or full autonomous flights: define points of interest (POI), waypoints (WP), and landing points with their satellite navigation coordinates (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO).
- Create a flight plan with pre-set automatic flights and target-tracking.
- Editable “Return to Home” (RTH) feature.
Compatible with industry-leading solution providers, for an ever-growing eco-system, with the following features;
- Open-source SDK (Software Development Kit) for application developers
- Compatible with the industry-leading mapping software Pix4Dreact (2D mapping)
- Natively compatible with Survae (intelligent video, image, and data platform),
- DroneLogbook (operation and fleet management), Kittyhawk (security and compliance for enterprise UAS operations), Dronesense (the all-in-one platform for public safety operations), Planck AeroSystems (landing on moving vehicle) and Skyward, A Verizon company (aviation management platform).
In the box:
- 1 ANAFI USA drone
- 3 (1+2) smart batteries
- 1 Skycontroller 3
- 1 tablet holder
- 1 multi-port fast USB charger
- 1 additional set of propeller blades
- 4 USB-A/USB-C cables
- 1 hard case