3D modelling and mapping software. DJI Terra will make handling drone data much easier, unlocking the potential of the data that drones are collecting. The photos and all the images captured from your DJI drone can now be easily transformed into digital 3D models or maps.
This allows organisations to analyse the data much more easily and accurately. The models created in DJI Terra can be used in a huge array of applications, including public safety, construction, infrastructure, agriculture and media amongst all the other organisations.
Automatic Flight Planning and Data Capture
DJI Terra helps commercial drone pilots quickly plan automated flights with several easy-to-use options based on the area or objects they’d like to capture and the type of map or 3D model they’d like to create. It features three mission planning types:
* Area: Capture a specific area quickly and easily by drawing a custom polygonal flight zone on a map. DJI Terra automatically generates efficient flight path options based on the area selected.
* Waypoint: Create dynamic custom flight paths through an area or around objects using waypoints and adjustable parameters like aircraft altitude, speed, heading, gimbal pitch and angle. For more complex missions that require high attention to detail, the 3D Flight Visualization feature enables the design and simulation of missions on existing 3D models.
* Oblique: Capture a rich data set by automatically flying the same route multiple times. Each flight automatically adjusts the angle of the camera to capture new details, giving an extra crisp 3D model of the object or asset from multiple angles.
- Realtime 2D Mapping
- Agricultural Application
- KML File Import
- 2D Reconstruction Field
- 2D Reconstruction Urban
- 3D Reconstruction PRO VERSION ONLY
- 3D Mission Planning PRO VERSION ONLY